- BCLA Registrars Sign-In - click here
- OFFICIALS ON-LINE GAME REPORTS
Box Lacrosse - click here
- 2019 SUBWAY-BCLA Minor Box Lacrosse Provincial Championships - click here
- 2019 Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame Inductees. Congratulations to all of the 2019 Hall of Fame Inductees, and in particular, to BC's Kevin Brunsch (Player), John Wilson (Player), Dave Wilfong (Veteran) and Paul Dal Monte (Builder)! For the full story, please click here
- Team Canada Men's Indoor Box Lacrosse Team Announced - click here. This team will be competing at the 2019 World Indoor Box Lacrosse Championships taking place at the Langley Events Centre Sept 19-28, 2019.
Team Canada is currently accepting applications for players with the Canadian Men's U19 Field Lacrosse National team that will compete at the 2020 U19 Men's World Lacrosse Championship in Limerick, Ireland. All candidates would be required to attend the Evaluation and Training Camps (Dates and Locations TBD) and the 2020 Men's U19 Field Lacrosse World Championships July 9-18, 2020 in Limerick, Ireland. For the application and information, please click here. DEADLINE to submit applications is September 1, 2019.
- 2019 CLA Minor Box Lacrosse Nationals - Schedule
- 2019 Coaches and Officials Special Sessions - click here
- Warriors-BCLA Lacrosse on the Move Travel Grant Program. The BC Lacrosse Association would like to thank the Vancouver Warriors and the Canucks for Kids Fund for their generous support of the 2019 Warriors-BCLA Lacrosse on the Move Travel Grant Program. This Fund provides support to Minor Box and Youth Field Lacrosse member teams traveling to provincial championships, and to Team BC athletes who face financial barriers. Team Application Athlete Application
BCLA New RULE OF TWO Policy (General Operating Policy Regulation 19 - Volunteer Screening) - click here.
- Team BC Program Box/Field/Women's Field Lacrosse Information - click here
CLA On-Line Coaches Website - Drills, Practice Planners, Video's and more - click here
NCCP Information and Certification Pathways - click here
Log on to On-Line Coach Certification Program - click here
2019-2020 CLA Field Lacrosse Rulebook - click here (posted Jul 10/19)
2019-2020 CLA Box Lacrosse Rulebook - click here (posted Mar 12/19)
2018-19 FIL Women's Field Lacrosse Rulebook - click here
BC Lacrosse Officials Rulebook Changes Summary - click here (posted Mar 13/19)
- CANADIAN LACROSSE ASSOCIATION BULLETINS
Team Canada Women's Field U19 Final Roster Announced - click here
Technical Bulletin 19-03 - Signature Lacrosse Ball - click here
CLA Memo (Mar 21/19) - Minor Box Goalkeeper Equipment"
Top 25 Players Announced for Canadian Women's U19 Field Lacrosse Team - click here
Applications: Players for Canadian Men's Indoor Lacrosse Team - click here
2019 Canadian Lacrosse National Events and Timelines - click here
Updated CLA Technical Bulletins - click here
CCES Reminds Athletes that cannabis remains prohibited in sport - please click here.
- ATHLETE SAFETY INFORMATION
Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) - click here
Cardiac Screening in Athletes - click here.
Mind Check - click here
SportMedBC First Aid and Taping Courses - click here
CCES Reminds Athletes that cannabis remains prohibited in sport - click here.
- INTERNATIONAL LACROSSE EVENTS/INFORMATION
Langley Events Centre awarded the 2019 World Indoor Box Lacrosse Championships - click here
Team Canada Men's Box Lacrosse names BC's Pat Coyle and Curt Malawsky as Assistant Coaches. For the full story, please click here.
- BC awarded the 2022 FIL Senior Men's Field Lacrosse Championships.
- GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS/INFORMATION
- 2016 U19 Worlds Lacrosse Foundation. The 2008 U19 Worlds Lacrosse Foundation has been set up to carry on the legacy of this event and to help foster the growth of youth field lacrosse. Please visit the website for all of the details -www.u19worldlaxfoundation.com
- BCLA Jack Crosby Endowment Fund. For more information please - click here
BCLA Bill McBain Endowment Fund. For more information please - click here
Aboriginal Cultural Relations Module. This FREE interactive module is designed to educate sport and recreation leaders about important aspects of Aboriginal culture, and to provide best practices on how to incorporate this awareness into their programming. Please click here.
- KidSport BC - Program Information
- BC Ferries Sport Experience Program: Guidelines · On-Line Application To assist in the costs of teams traveling, the BC Ferries Sport Experience Program has been developed to provide travel support to not-for-profit sport organizations. Eligible applicants may apply for up to 2 one-way passenger vouchers per eligible traveler. Through this exciting program, BC Ferries and ViaSport British Columbia will assist with ferry travel costs for athletes, coaches and team managers.