What's Happening in BC Lacrosse?
- BCLA Registrars Sign-In - click here
- OFFICIALS ON-LINE GAME REPORTS
Box Lacrosse - click here
Field Lacrosse - click here
- Notice of the 2018 BCLA Annual General Meeting/Minor and Senior Directorate Special Sessions - Oct 12-14, 2018 - for information and forms, please click here.
- Notice of the 2018 BCLA Coaches and Officials Special Sessions - Sat Sept 8/18 - for information, please click here.
- 2018 SUBWAY-BCLA MINOR BOX LACROSSE PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONSHIPS - for information and results, please click here.
2018 Midget Provincial Championship Schedule July 26-29/18 - click here
- 2018 BC Summer Games - Cowichan - July 19-22, 2018
BC Summer Games Box Lacrosse - Schedule and Scores
BC Summer Games Field Lacrosse - Schedule and Scores
- CLA National Teams - The CLA is now accepting applications for the volunteer positions of National Team General Manager - Indoor Box Lacrosse and General Manager - Women's Field. For more information, please click here.
- 2018 BCLA AGM/Special Session Timelines - click here
- Team BC Program Information - click here
CLA On-Line Coaches Website - Drills, Practice Planners, Video's and more - click here
- NCCP Information and Certification Pathways - click here
Log on to On-Line Coach Certification Program - click here
2017-2018 CLA Field Lacrosse Rulebook - click here
2017-2018 CLA Box Lacrosse Rulebook - click here
2015-18 FIL Women's Field Lacrosse Rulebook - click here
BC Lacrosse Officials Rulebook Changes Summary - click here
- CANADIAN LACROSSE ASSOCIATION BULLETINS
2018 Canadian Lacrosse National Events and Timelines - click here
Updated CLA Technical Bulletins - click here
Officials to Wear CSA Approved Helmets. The Canadian Lacrosse Association (CLA) has mandated a policy that, as of January 1st, 2017, all on-floor Box Lacrosse Officials must wear a CSA approved black helmet in order to referee a game. This includes
CCES Reminds Athletes that cannabis remains prohibited in sport - please click here.
- ATHLETE SAFETY INFORMATION
Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) - click here
Cardiac Screening in Athletes - click here.
Mind Check - click here
SportMedBC First Aid and Taping Courses - click here
CCES Reminds Athletes that cannabis remains prohibited in sport - click here.
- INTERNATIONAL LACROSSE EVENTS/INFORMATION
BC and the Langley Events Centre awarded the 2019 World Indoor Box Lacrosse Championships - click here
BC awarded the 2021 FIL Senior Men's Field Lacrosse Championships
- GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS/INFORMATION
2016 U19 Worlds Lacrosse Foundation. The 2008 U19 Worlds Lacrosse Foundation has been set up to carry on the legacy of this event and to help foster the growth of youth field lacrosse. Please visit the website for all of the details -www.u19worldlaxfoundation.com
BCLA Jack Crosby Endowment Fund. For more information please - click here
BCLA Bill McBain Endowment Fund. For more information please - click here
Aboriginal Cultural Relations Module. This FREE interactive module is designed to educate sport and recreation leaders about important aspects of Aboriginal culture, and to provide best practices on how to incorporate this awareness into their programming. Please click here.
- KidSport BC - Program Information
- BC Ferries Sport Experience Program: Guidelines · On-Line Application To assist in the costs of teams traveling, the BC Ferries Sport Experience Program has been developed to provide travel support to not-for-profit sport organizations. Eligible applicants may apply for up to 2 one-way passenger vouchers per eligible traveler. Through this exciting program, BC Ferries and ViaSport British Columbia will assist with ferry travel costs for athletes, coaches and team managers.