What's Happening in BC Lacrosse?
- BCLA Registrars Sign-In - click here
- OFFICIALS ON-LINE GAME REPORTS
Field Lacrosse - click here
- Vancouver Warriors NEXT GAME - vs. Buffalo Bandits on Friday, February 7th at 7 PM at Rogers Arena. For Vancouver Warrior ticket information, please click here. Proceeds from the Vancouver Warriors home game 50-50 sales are provided to the Vancouver Warriors-BCLA Lacrosse on the Move Travel Grant Program. 50-50 tickets are available on-line (must be 19 years of age and older to participate).
- 2020 Minor and Female Box Lacrosse Provincial Championships - Dates and Hosts
- 2020 Field and Women's Field Lacrosse Provincial Championships/U11 Tournament - Dates and Hosts
- Warriors-BCLA Lacrosse on the Move Travel Grant Program. The BC Lacrosse Association would like to thank the Vancouver Warriors and the Canucks for Kids Fund for their generous support of the 2020 Warriors-BCLA Lacrosse on the Move Travel Grant Program. This Fund provides support to Minor Box and Youth Field Lacrosse member teams traveling to provincial championships, and to Team BC athletes who face financial barriers. Team Application Athlete Application
Team BC Program Box/Field/Women's Field Lacrosse Information - click here
CLA On-Line Coaches Website - Drills, Practice Planners, Video's and more - click here
NCCP Information and Certification Pathways - click here
Log on to On-Line Coach Certification Program - click here
2019-2020 CLA Field Lacrosse Rulebook - click here (posted Jul 10/19)
2019-2020 CLA Box Lacrosse Rulebook - click here (posted Mar 12/19)
2018-19 FIL Women's Field Lacrosse Rulebook - click here
BC Lacrosse Officials Rulebook Changes Summary - click here (posted Mar 13/19)
- 2020 BCLA Annual General Meeting and Special Session Timelines - click here
- CANADIAN LACROSSE ASSOCIATION BULLETINS
Women's Field Lacrosse Approved Crosses and Pockets (posted Jan 20/20) - click here
2020 Canadian Lacrosse National Events and Timelines - click here
Technical Bulletin 19-03 - Signature Lacrosse Ball - click here
CLA Memo (Mar 21/19) - Minor Box Goalkeeper Equipment
Top 25 Players Announced for Canadian Women's U19 Field Lacrosse Team - click here
Updated CLA Technical Bulletins - click here
- Canadian Lacrosse Association welcomes new members to the CLA Board, including BCLA President, Gerry Van Beek. For full story, please click here.
- Team Canada announces the 67 athletes invited to the U19 Men's Field Lacrosse Evaluation Camp - for list, please click here. The final Canadian U19 Men's Field Lacrosse team will compete at the World Lacrosse Men's U19 Championships in Limerick, Ireland from July 9-18, 2020.
- ATHLETE SAFETY INFORMATION
Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) - click here
Cardiac Screening in Athletes - click here.
Foundry (formally Mind Check) - click here
SportMedBC First Aid and Taping Courses - click here
CCES Reminds Athletes that cannabis remains prohibited in sport - click here.
- GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS/INFORMATION
The U19 Worlds Lacrosse Foundation has been set up to carry on the legacy of this event and to help foster the growth of youth field lacrosse. Please visit the website for all of the details -www.u19worldlaxfoundation.com
BCLA Jack Crosby Endowment Fund. For more information please - click here
BCLA Bill McBain Endowment Fund. For more information please - click here
Aboriginal Cultural Relations Module. This FREE interactive module is designed to educate sport and recreation leaders about important aspects of Aboriginal culture, and to provide best practices on how to incorporate this awareness into their programming. Please click here.
- KidSport BC - Program Information
- BC Ferries Sport Experience Program: Guidelines · On-Line Application To assist in the costs of teams traveling, the BC Ferries Sport Experience Program has been developed to provide travel support to not-for-profit sport organizations. Eligible applicants may apply for up to 2 one-way passenger vouchers per eligible traveler. Through this exciting program, BC Ferries and ViaSport British Columbia will assist with ferry travel costs for athletes, coaches and team managers.