- About the BCLA
- Events / Important Dates
- AGM / Special Sessions
- Canada Summer Games 2022
- Team Timelines
- Team BC / Nationals
- Provincial Events
- International Events
- Camps & Clinics
- Administration / Insurance
- Canadian Lacrosse Association
- Senior Box
- Minor Box
- Field Lacrosse
- Online Community
- Website Links
- News & Stories
Interested in playing lacrosse?
Box Lacrosse - Form 100B
2022 Box Lacrosse Form 100B - click here
Online Coaches FairPlay Form - click here - all Coaches must complete this form.
Form 100s are due May 1st for the Minor Associations and April 20th for the Senior Divisions
- Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches (all coaches on the bench) will be held to the same standard at ALL times
- Old NCCP Level 1 Certified is equivalent to Community Development Trained (CMD)
- Old NCCP Level 2 Certified is equivalent to Competitive Introduction Trained (CPI)
- A first year CPI Coach must be 'In-Training' ('In-Training' is attending the clinic and working on completion of the workbook and the Making Headway in Sport online module).
- A second year CPI Coach must be 'Trained' ('Trained' is the completion of the workbook and the Making Headway online module).
- National Team Coaches must be 'Certified' ('Certified' is once a Coach is 'Trained' they complete an Ethics course and evaluation).
Trainers must be certified a minimum of first responders (firefighter, ambulance, armed forces personnel, medical professional, etc.) or have an approved and valid trainer's certificate suitable registered on the Form 100B. Trainer certification, including a person trained as a first-responder must be noted on all applicable game sheets unless a trainer is provided for an entire event by the BCLA (i.e. Minor Provincial Championships).